iReporter

EarthX and the Dallas Symphony Orchestra announced the U.S. Premiere of The Way of the Rain – Hope for Earth . This multidisciplinary environmental performance...
“Velvet Green” by Kelly Gowan Gallery Wrap 30 x 40" on Cradled Canvas Acrylics with texture and gold leaf “I love the forest. It is a place to escape the busy...
From Fellowship for Performing Arts , the producers of The Screwtape Letters, and starring award-winning actor Max McLean, comes the world premiere of a...
“Growing Wings” by Regina Davis Gallery Wrap 48 x 24" Oil and gold leaf on canvas “There is light and darkness in each and every one of us. Sometimes I have...
Each year, Super Lawyers recognizes the top lawyers in Texas through a patented multiphase selection process. The Texas lawyers who receive the highest point...
Christian looked like he was on his way to becoming one of these kids. His mother was addicted to drugs and his ill father was unable to work. Following a...
The Warren Center , a nonprofit agency providing professional evaluations, therapy services and support to children with developmental delays and disabilities,...
Over 70 Juliette Fowler Communities (JFC) board members, residents, volunteers, and supporters gathered at the University Park home of Katie and Bret Pedigo...
“Convergence of Memories” by Cherie Giddens Cradle board mounted 22 x 30" Sealed Watercolor “As I pursued my photos for this painting, I was struck by the...
Dallas FAN FESTIVAL is less than one month away, and fans are already getting their costumes ready to participate in the pop culture playground’s many...