iReporter

Cherie will be, in person, at the Gallery, Dec 20-22, 11am – 6pm “Floral Essence” by Cherie Giddens Framed 23.5 x 30” Watercolor “Surrounded by the delicate...
The holidays are typically a joyous time for children, but that’s not always the case for those spending the season in a hospital bed or affected with a serious...
“Carpet of Flowers” by Jill Danahey Gallery Wrap 24 x 24" Acrylic on Canvas “I don’t often paint flowers, but while in Prague, I took several photos of the...
Four children treated at The Warren Center , a nonprofit agency providing professional evaluations, therapy services, and support to children with...
“Serenity” by Kelly Gowan Gallery Wrap 36 x 48" Resin and Stone on cradled birchwood “Part of my Stone and Water series, this painting is inspired by cool...
“Galaxy Band” by Lisa Gates Gallery Wrapped Canvas 24 x 24" Resin, Acrylic, Glitter “This beautiful interpretation of a planet’s rings sparkles and shines...
Mike Snow – Guest Contributor
Dec 8 @ 6:58 pm
SPIN TO WIN $200,000?! Or score hundreds of other prizes to help you thrive in your own wellness wonderland! Download the GNC app and play to see if...
“Peonies and Yellow Iris” by Naomi Brotherton Matted 24 x 28" Watercolor NAOMI’S PAINTINGS ARE CURRENT PRICED AT 50% OFF Born April 8th, 1920, Naomi’s acclaims...
NEW ARTIST at GIDDENS GALLERY Brenda will be, in person, at the Gallery Thursday Dec 15, 11am – 6pm “A Walk in the Garden” by Brenda Brannon Gallery Wrapped 30...
Kitchen Design Concepts , a Dallas-based home design and remodeling company, is thrilled to announce that residential designer, Rebecca Sutton, has earned a...