iReporter

Artscape at the Dallas Arboretum, a juried fine art and fine craft show and sale, returns on Saturday, April 30 and Sunday, May 1. Now in its 15 th year,...
Karen Siddall – Guest Contributor
Apr 25 @ 12:00 am
COMMUNITY IMPROVEMENT GRANTS DALLAS, ELLIS, HILL, HUNT, JOHNSON, KAUFMAN, NAVARRO, PARKER, ROCKWALL, AND TARRANT COUNTIES - Bluebonnet Resource...
On Tuesday, March 15, Irving-based Shoebacca delivered a donation of 500 pairs of shoes ($40,000 retail value) to residents of Dallas 24 Hour Club (The 24)....
Tickets on sale now for one of North Texas’s most-loved cultural festivals, a family-friendly event that is back in person to celebrate all the music, family...
“Mary’s Playground” by Jackie Railsback Framed 37 x 30” Watercolor “This is such a wonderful and beautiful backyard for fun and entertaining. I just had to...
“Plumage” by Christina Fitch Gallery Wrap 24 x 36” Encaustic on wood panel “I was working from my imagination thinking of an impression of feathers and flight...
“Dino Fish” by Manuel Sarmiento 10"w / 20"h / 12"d Recycled Carbon Steel Sculpture info: https://giddensgallery.com/artwork/dino-fish-manuel-sarmiento/ Click...
A Mind for Business and a Heart for the Homeless: Sajida Ahmed is Making a Difference While doctors take care of the many seriously ill patients that...
Worship events should not be just another challenge for families with special needs. That's why Jesus Cares exists. Studies show that children with certain...
Mike Snow – Guest Contributor
Sep 18 @ 2:09 pm
GNC at Mansfield Towne Crossing Store #9424 1811 US Highway 287 N Suite 126 Mansfield , TX 76063 817-453-2300 Store Hours Monday 10:00AM - 7:00PM Tuesday...