iReporter

“Evening Falls” by Cherie Giddens Framed 27.5 x 21.5" Watercolor “This painting process is achieved by first creating the multi-color painting, then attaching...
“Watch Tower Sedona” by Naomi Brotherton Matted 27 x 20" not framed Watercolor Born April 8th, 1920, Naomi’s acclaims are many. Among them is her earned...
“Mary’s Playground” by Jackie Railsback Framed 37 x 30” Watercolor “This is such a wonderful and beautiful backyard for fun and entertaining. I just had to...
Looking for a spot to watch The Cotton Bowl Classic? Draft Sports Bar & Lounge , connected to Sheraton Dallas Hotel in downtown, will have their doors open to...
Bubble Life – Guest Contributor
Dec 28 2021
Caring for Your Health in 2022 Did you know that only about 40 percent of Americans make at least one New Year's resolution? If you aren’t sure what to add to...
“Plumage” by Christina Fitch Gallery Wrap 24 x 36” Encaustic on wood panel “I was working from my imagination thinking of an impression of feathers and flight...
“Dino Fish” by Manuel Sarmiento 10"w / 20"h / 12"d Recycled Carbon Steel Sculpture info: https://giddensgallery.com/artwork/dino-fish-manuel-sarmiento/ Click...
Uplift Education was granted $4 million over five years from the US Department of Education through the Education Innovation and Research competitive grant...
“Easy Days” by Kelly Gowan Cradled Birchwood 50 x 20" Resin “Oceans are cherished by all for their many beauties. So many shades of blues, the endless waves...
We could all use a detox from 2021. AWAY Spa Dallas is a beauty sanctuary that offers locals, residents, and guests a place to indulge in self-care with a...